SYNC Error “HTTP Status Code:” - LinkWare Live
If you encounter this error during the SYNC process from Versiv to LinkWare Live, try these steps to resolve:
- Make sure that you can log into LinkWare Live from the PC using your email and password. Accept terms and conditions ensure you can see Projects.
- On Versiv sign out of LinkWare Live (Tools, Sign In > Tap Sign Out)
- Restart Versiv.
- Connect to network over wired or WiFi connection (Tools > Network)
Tap back, select Sign In from the Tools menu.
Are you using your mobile phone as a hotspot?
Tips: If all you see is "Verifying connection," and then an error that it was unable to connect, try moving your phone closer to a better coverage area (for WiFi or data connection) and try again.
Make sure you have configured the password correctly in Network > WiFi > Security to match what is configured for your hotspot.
Make sure your LinkWare Live email/password is entered correctly
- Sign in using email and password from step 1.
- Select your LinkWare Live Organization (if prompted). If you belong to more than one Organization, Versiv will present a list of Organizations eligible for SYNC.
Now you should be able to SYNC results from Versiv to LinkWare Live.