The following is not supported officially or unofficially.
If you work in product development, you may interested in getting the following measurements with both amplitude and phase data:
- Return Loss
The following procedure will allow you to get this data in .csv format.
- Update your Versiv to Version 4.8 Build 1 and install LinkWare PC 9.6
Put the DSX CableAnalyzer into full data collection mode:
- Press the HOME key.
- Tap TOOLS > Version Information.
Tap the four corners of the dark gray portion of the screen in this order.
- The Versiv text will turn yellow to indicate the storage of amplitude and phase data.
Powering off the unit disables amplitude and phase data storage.
Now carry out your measurements and save them to the DSX CableAnalyzer.
It will take a few moments longer than normal to save a result as "All Measurements" to 1 GHz is approximately 1.4 MB per result, not the usual 0.06 MB.
- Import your results in LinkWare PC 9.6.
- Select the result you wish to extract to .csv.
On your keyboard, press CTRL SHIFT and T to open this window:
- Enter the name you wish to save it as and click on Save. (file sizes can be up to 2.7 MB)