Essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA
The DSX-600 from Fluke Networks provides essential Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification featuring ten second test times and advanced user interface. Manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi with LinkWare™ Live. Features legendary Fluke Networks reliability backed by worldwide support.
- Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification
- Includes Channel Measurement Adapters; Optional rugged Permanent Link Adapters with removable test plug available
- 10 second Cat 6A test time
- ProjX™ Management System makes test setup fast and foolproof
- HDTDX and HDTDR diagnostics pinpoint fault location View More >
- Integrates with LinkWare™ Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Quickly and easily create professional custom PDF reports with LinkWare™ PC.
The DSX-600 CableAnalyzer™ is the tool for essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA features speed, and reliability that makes you more efficient and productive – you can see the results on the bottom line. No other tester will deliver as consistently as the DSX-600. Its gesture-based user interface allows your techs to spend less time interpreting screens and more time testing. 500 MHz frequency range certifies Cat 6A/Class EA cabling for 10 Gigabit Ethernet in just 10 seconds. Advanced diagnostics pinpoint the location of a failure. LinkWare™ Live cloud-based service that lets you manage certification jobs anytime, anywhere, with anyone on any device.
- The DSX-600 enables users to accomplish more than ever before by accelerating every step of the testing process
- LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even location from any smart device
- ProjX™ management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time
- Taptive™ user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare PC management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- TIA - Category 3, 5, 5e, 6, 6A per TIA 568-C.2 or TIA-1005
- ISO/IEC - Class C and D, E, EA certification per ISO/IEC 11801:2002 and amendments
- IEEE 802.3 - 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T
- Nine second Cat 6/Class E and 10 second Cat 6A/Class EA test time contributes to the fastest way to gain certification
- Graphically displays the source of failures, the DSX-600 HDTDR and HDTDX algorithms provide quick, easy-to-understand directions to identify the point of failure (distance from the tester).
- Manage up to 12,000 Cat 6A test results with full graphics
- Capacitive touchscreen allows quick tester setup with easily selectable cable types, standards and testing parameters
Managing the testing of multiple jobs with multiple teams, testers, and requirements is time consuming and a source of errors. Increasingly larger jobs make project organization more important than ever. The new ProjX management system on the DSX-600 CableAnalyzer provides individual project files for all job specific details to be saved under a simple name, eliminating the need to re-enter job specific details after starting a project. This minimizes set-up errors or lost files when switching from one job to another or utilizing multiple testers on a single job. In addition, it provides test results by cable ID, merges any changes without duplicates and defaults to the last copper or fiber module installed. ProjX management system provides real time status to completion on each job with a 0-100% scale and gives the operator the option to isolate any test requiring a second look and helps to assure nothing is overlooked. The "Fix Later" selection creates a punch list or automatic to do list for correcting any workmanship issues. ProjX enables project managers and crew leaders to be truly efficient.
No tester offers so much speed for so many tests. Complete copper certification to Cat 6A in 10 seconds . Quickly get a Pass or Fail result and easily review individual test parameters by value or drill into specific area on a graph.
Leveraging the popular and multi-featured LinkWare PC management software application, DSX-600 users can easily access the ProjX management system data, generate reports, and upgrade the software in their testers. Project Managers have full capabilities to manage workflow and consolidate test results. Users can provide the finishing touch by adding their company logo to the report and offer it unaltered to their customers for system acceptance purposes. Keep your business tools simple, no matter which Fluke Networks copper or fiber tester you are using, LinkWare PC is the software package that reports it all.
Now with LinkWare PC stats, the new automated statistical report option, you can move above and beyond the page-per-link report and see your entire cabling infrastructure. It analyzes and transforms LinkWare PC test results data into charts and diagrams that reveal your cabling plant performance; this report summarizes your entire cabling infrastructure in a compact, graphical format that makes it easy to verify margins and to spot anomalies.
LinkWare Live is a cloud-based service that lets you manage certification jobs anytime, anywhere, with anyone on any device. With LinkWare Live, you can:
- Keep track of every test on every job. Get an overview of every project from any smart device. Drill down to each individual test. Instantly receive notification of incorrect test setting or cable IDs.
- Get it right the first time. Define cable IDs and test settings from your PC or tablet.
- Keep your testers up to date. Standards can change without notice, and an out-of-date test report can mean hours of re-testing. LinkWare Live automatically ensures your testers are running the latest.
- Stop wasting time and gas driving testers back to the office. Upload your test results straight from the job site to LinkWare Live over Wi-Fi. Then download them automatically to the right job for fast report generation with LinkWare PC.
- Avoid Project Delays. Track the last used location and monitor the status of all testers to ensure they are always calibrated and running the latest firmware*
*See supported countries
|Feature||DSX-600||Versiv DSX-5000||Versiv DSX-8000|
|Description||Essential Cat 6A and Class EA copper tester||Cat 6A and Class FA copper tester||Fastest, most accurate Cat 8 and Class I/II copper cable tester|
|Cat 3 – Cat 6A / Class EA||X||X||X|
|Cat 8 / Class I/II||X|
|Maximum Frequency||500 MHz||1000 MHz||2000 MHz|
|Autotest Time||10 sec Class EA/Cat 6A
9 sec Class E/Cat 6
|10 sec Class EA/Cat 6A
9 sec Class E/Cat 6
|16 sec Cat 8 / Class I/II
8 sec Class EA/Cat 6A
7 sec Class E/Cat 6
|Shield Integrity Test||X||X||X|
|Internal Memory||≈ 12,000 Cat 6A with plots||≈ 12,000 Cat 6A with plots||≈ 12,000 Cat 6A with plots|
|Battery Life||≈ 8 Hours||≈ 8 Hours||≈ 8 Hours|
|Cable Identifier Length||60 characters||60 characters||60 characters|
|Permanent Link Adapter||Optional||X||X|
|ProjXTM Project Management||X||X||X|
|TaptiveTM Gesture-based User Interface||X||X||X|
|Advanced Fault Info Troubleshooting||Limited – (HDTDR & HDTDX)||X||X|
|PoE Resistance Unbalance||X||X|
|Integrated Alien Crosstalk Capability||X||X|
|LinkWareTM Professional Reports||X||X||X|
|LinkWareTM Live capable||X||X||X|
|Patch Cord Adapters||Optional||Optional|
|Fiber – OLTS, OTDR & Inspection||Optional||Optional|
|The modular Versiv family Future-ready design supports up to TIA Cat 8 and ISO Class I/II, singlemode and multimode fiber loss and OTDR testing plus inspection. Advanced diagnostics instantly pinpoint the cause and location of cable faults in plain language. Both Versiv copper cable testers provide measurements to support advanced technologies, including Alien Crosstalk for NBASE-T and other applications, and Resistance Unbalance for Power over Ethernet (PoE).|
Models & Accessories
DSX-600 CableAnalyzer Main & Smart Remote, Cat 6A/ Class EA channel adapters (2), 6-inch (15 cm) RJ45 reference patch cord (1), Soft Carrying case, USB cable for PC communications, AC adapters (2) and DSX-600 Getting Started Guide
DSX-600 CableAnalyzer Main & Smart Remote, Cat 6A/ Class EA channel adapters (2), 6-inch (15 cm) RJ45 reference patch cord (1), Cat 6A/Class EA Permanent Link Adapters (2), Soft Carrying case, USB cable for PC communications, AC adapters (2) and DSX-600 Getting Started Guide
DSX-602-Set Reference Cable Replacement
Shielded and unshielded pair LAN cabling
TIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6, 6A: 100 Ω ISO/IEC Class C, D, E, EA: 100 Ω and 120 Ω
Category 3, 5, 5e, 6, 6A per TIA 568-C.2 or TIA-1005
Class C and D, E, EA certification per ISO/IEC 11801:2002 and amendments
DSX-600: 500 MHz
Standard Link Interface Adapters
Permanent link adapters
Plug type: shielded RJ45 (for DSX-600-PRO only)
Speed of Autotest
Full 2-way Autotest of Category 5e or 6/Class D or E: 9 seconds; Full 2-way Autotest of Category 6A/Class EA: 10 seconds
Supported test parameters (test standard determines parameters and frequency range reported)
Wire Map, Length, Propagation Delay, Delay Skew, DC Loop Resistance, Insertion Loss (Attenuation), Return Loss (RL), Near End Crosstalk (NEXT), Attenuation-to-Crosstalk Ratio (ACR-N), ACR-F (ELFEXT), Power Sum ACR-F (PS ELFEXT), Power Sum NEXT, Power Sum ACR-N
Test Result Storage
12,000 Cat 6A with plots
5.7 in LCD display with a projected capacitance touchscreen
Main Unit and Smart Remote: 2.625 in x 5.25 in x 11.0 in (6.67 cm x 13.33 cm x 27.94 cm)
3 lbs (1.36 kg)
Lithium ion battery pack, 7.2 V
Battery Charge Time
4 hours (below 40° C, with tester off)
32° F to 113° F (0° C to 45° C)
-22° F to +140° F (-30° C to +60° C)
Operating relative humidity (% RH without condensation)
0% to 90%, 32° F to 95° F: (0° C to 35° C)
0% to 70%, 95° F to 113° F: (35° C to 45° C)
Random, 2 g, 5 Hz -500 Hz
1 m drop test with and without module and adapter attached
CSA 22.2 No. 61010, IEC 61010-1 3rd Edition
13,123 ft (4,000 m)
10,500 ft (3,200 m) with ac adapter
EN 61326-1: Portable
Gold Product Support
Gold Support for your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer™ allows you to make the most of your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer purchase while ensuring a higher return on your investment. You will minimize your downtime, receive faster trouble resolution and have total access to all support resources.
What do you get with Gold Support for your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer?
Annual Calibration and Factory Refresh - ISO 9001 standards compliance requires the unit be calibrated per manufacturer’s recommendations, which is annually for the DSX-600. Keeping your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer calibrated is critical to ensure accuracy when testing copper. Our calibration processes are ISO-9001 controlled and designed to certify that your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer meets all published specifications. To receive a loaner unit during calibration (available in most regions), we recommend you schedule your appointment 6 weeks in advance of your required calibration date. If a loaner is not required or calibration cannot be scheduled in advance, Gold customers may opt to instead receive a shipping waybill and your calibrations will receive priority turnaround. Typical turnaround time for a calibration is 5 working days. Your DSX-600 will be precisely calibrated to factory specifications (calibration certificate provided - calibration traceable with data available for extra charge), repaired as necessary with genuine OEM repair parts, upgraded with all of the latest software and firmware then cleaned and performance verified.
Repairs and loaner equipment - If your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer should fail, we'll deliver a loaner unit via next business day delivery to keep you up and running. We'll repair your DSX-600 with "first on bench" priority, and return it to you - all shipping paid by Fluke Networks.
Accessory Replacement - Some accessories are essential to testing and certifying cable. If any accessory that comes with your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer are qualified as defective or faulty by our technical assistance center, it will be replaced free of charge.
Access to live 24 x 7 technical support- Extend the expertise of your staff. Gold Support includes priority access to our world-class Technical Assistance Center (TAC). Our centers in Seattle, WA and Eindhoven, NL employ a full staff of highly trained technical experts that are on call, including weekends and through the night, to answer complex troubleshooting questions, including GOLD only services such as: Test set-up and instrument configuration, reference setting, test results interpretation, including HDTDR/HDTDX trace results analysis. Let us help you get the most out of your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer and understand the results you are seeing.
Member Only promotions - Your membership qualifies you for “Members Only” promotions and programs. This includes product discounts, access to reconditioned equipment at special prices and other incredible values.
Ensure that you are getting the most out of your DSX-600 CableAnalyzer with Gold Support Services. Gold Support must be purchased for the DSX-600 CableAnalyzer for complete coverage.