Usage of Fluke Networks’ LinkWare™ Live Certification Results Management Service Doubles in 2018
April 29, 2019 / Everett, WA
Trend continues for fourth straight year, now surpasses 20 million results
Fluke Networks today announced that quantity of results uploaded to the LinkWare Live cloud service has exceeded 20 million results, doubling the total testing and certification results in less than one year. LinkWare Live is the world’s leading cloud-connected cable certification platform, allowing contractors to manage test results and equipment, as well as generate reports. The service is free of charge to Fluke Networks’ customers and works with the company’s Versiv product line to certify the performance of installed copper and fiber links.
“Since we launched LinkWare Live in late 2014, the number of results uploaded has doubled each year,” announced Walter Hock, VP and General Manager of Fluke Networks. “Contractors have been using it more and more over that time, transforming how they do business, saving them thousands of dollars in operational costs while improving profitability by 15 percent or more.”
LinkWare Live provides a complete solution for contractors managing the process of certifying installed cabling, including:
- Centralized Tester Setup – Project managers can define the tests in advance for technicians on one or more testers remotely, keeping any miscommunications to a minimum, helping to eliminate mistakes and errors made by technicians operating in the field.
- Management of Cable Identifiers – Cable ID’s can be set up centrally and loaded to remote testers, along with labelers from Brady, Brother, Dymo, and Epson, ensuring consistent labeling and reporting.
- Remote upload of results – Results can be uploaded from field testers via Wi-Fi, eliminating the drive back to the office.
- Results Management and Tracking – Uploaded results are assigned to the correct job, saving administrative work in the office. Managers can track job progress from their mobile phones, keeping things on track.
- Tester Tracking and Status – LinkWare Live tracks the last known location and calibration status of each tester, for effective asset management.
Availability: LinkWare Live may be accessed in more than 100 countries worldwide at www.linkwarelive.com.
About Fluke Networks
Fluke Networks is the worldwide leader in certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centers to restoring service in the worst weather, our combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently. For more information, call 1-800-283-5853 (US, Canada), 1-425-446-5500 (International) or visit www.flukenetworks.com.
For additional information and updates, follow Fluke Networks on social media.
December 15, 2020