Electrical Contractor Telecom Kits
These handy telecom installer tool kits contain essential industry standard telecommunications tools and test equipment.
- Choose either Telecom Installer Kit I with TS®30 Test Set or Telecom Installer Kit II with Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe
- D814 industry standard punchdown tool for reliable terminations
- EverSharp 66/110 cut blade provides flexibility for different block and jack terminations
- Cable Stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable
- Use the Probe Pic to check for loose or damaged connections
- Cut and strip wire cleaner and faster with the Electricians D-Snips
- Connect to jacks for testing with the standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter
- A soft zippered pouch keeps your telecom installer tools all in one convenient place
Buy a Kit
|Talk to an Expert|
Fluke Networks' Electrical Contractor Telecom Kits are comprised of industry standard telecommunications tools and telecom test equipment, in a durable cordura handy tool bag. The telephone hand tools kits are designed for telecom technicians who install, test and troubleshoot phone and data lines.
Electrical Contractor Telecom Installer Tool Kit Bag I includes a TS®30 Test Set w/ Angled Bed-of-Nails Cord, D814 Impact Tool, EverSharp 66/110 Cut Blade, Electrician's D-Snips, Cable Stripper, Standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter and Probe Pic.
Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit Bag II includes the same items but offers the Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe in place of the TS30 Test Set.
Models & Accessories
Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit II (with Pro3000 T&P Kit)
Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit I (with TS30 test set)
Soft case, Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit
Terminate to Test Demo