LinkWare PC is a Windows-based software application used to review test results from Versiv/DSX CableAnalyzer, CertiFiber Pro, OptiFiber Pro, SimpliFiber Pro, MultiFiber Pro, and SimpliFiber Pro, LinkIQ. It can also be used to review a results (.flw) file from older Fluke Networks products.
Download the latest version here.
You most log in with an account with Administrator Rights in order to install the software successfully.
Recommended PC Requirements:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM (8 GB recommended if viewing large numbers of OTDR traces)
- Windows® 7, 8.1, or 10 operating system
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher or other web browser. Viewing records exported to XML files requires a web browser that supports XML
- PC monitor with minimum 1200 x 800 resolution
- Appropriate USB or serial port to connect to your tester
If you have an older 9.x version of LinkWare or LinkWare PC installed, it is recommended that you go to Add/Remove Programs and remove it prior to installing the current version.
We recommend Installing LinkWare PC on a PC with newest supported Operating System available (Windows 10 if possible).
Check the box to accept the License Agreement, then NEXT as prompted.