- Fluke Networks named a Leader in the Gartner NPMD Magic QuadrantIntroducing the Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics Market – Measuring performance, diagnosing issues and analyzing historical data have been a challenge for network professionals. Client demands for application visibility have driven the creation of this new Magic Quadrant.
- Setting a New Bar for Performance Monitoring & TroubleshootingPowerful yet simple. Single appliance embeds multiple data sources with correlated views that give you the power to see how well the infrastructure is transporting applications and how well those applications are performing.
- Consolidated. Collaborate. Solve.Single consolidated UI presents correlated network and application performance analytics through a highly customizable dashboard view. Now each user can see what's important to them. TruView provides a collaboration platform that can be used by multiple IT disciplines.
- Visual TruView Wins Best Hybrid ANPM Solution and Value LeaderRanked the best Hybrid ANPM Solution and a Value Leader for large enterprise and service provider deployments, according to the new 2013 ANPM Radar Report from Enterprise Management Associates.
- AANPM for Dummies – Take Charge of Your NetworkDownload the new Application Aware Network Performance Management for Dummies - a guide to help network pros understand how to integrate network and application management.
Visual solutions support IT professionals responsible for delivering critical business services by managing end-to-end user experience of enterprise-wide application, network and VoIP performance.
TruView is a patented highly optimized custom built appliance that leverages key data sets such as stream-to-disk packet storage, application response time, transactional decode, IPFIX (NetFlow), and SNMP to present analytics through a single reporting interface.
TruView's custom hardware allows us to do this at up to 10 Gbps line rate in a single appliance. As TruView processes analytics from these data sets, it time correlates the results providing cross-functional IT teams such as network engineering, application, and server teams with a new found ability to work more collaboratively to quickly identify problem domain and resolution for network and application performance problems
TruView watches over your global, regional, or even local groups of sites and users 24/7 by monitoring end-user experience enterprise-wide, and then visually depicting when and where problems occur. With intuitive guided workflows you are never more than a few clicks away from isolating down to the application, server, interface/device, transaction, or even packet at the source of any performance issue!
Application Performance Monitoring & Troubleshooting
Network Performance Monitoring & Troubleshooting
VoIP Performance Monitoring and Troubleshooting