CertiFiber Pro® Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE
Promotion registration data provided by entrants is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
1) Description of Promotion - Fluke Networks (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “CertiFiber Pro® Giveaway” (the “Promotion”) and will award one (1) Grand Prize based on a random selection from all eligible entrants in the Promotion. This is a trade, business-to-business promotion that begins at 12:00:01 AM U.S. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 15, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM U.S. PT on April 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility - Promotion is open to employees of firms, or individuals who are licensed or certified as designers or installers of structured cabling systems who are 18 years of age or older and legal residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam. The promotion is void in all countries currently under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to include but not be limited to: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, DR of the Congo, Iran Iraq, Liberia (the former regime of Charles Taylor), Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. Please note that the list of sanctions countries can change at any time, however, a current list can always be located at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs.
Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each, whether related or not) of Fluke Networks, CommScope, Inc. of North Carolina (“CommScope®”), any of their respective parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, any of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and any other person or company involved in the design, execution or production of the Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Partners”) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Further, the Promotion is void in any jurisdiction where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation and anywhere Fluke Networks products are not certified for sale or use.
By entering the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by and accept all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including decisions with respect to the selection of the Grand Prize winner and the interpretation of these Official Rules), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all of the requirements set forth herein.
3) How to Enter – There are three (3) ways to enter:
a) Visit the Fluke Networks or the CommScope booth at the 2018 BICSI® Winter Conference & Exhibition, February 4-8, 2018 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL. A scan of your BICSI badge at either of the respective booths will constitute one (1) entry in the Promotion.
b) Visit www.commscope.com and complete the registration form with your first/last name, company, title, business phone number and email address to receive one (1) entry.
c) Visit www.flukenetworks.com and complete the registration form with your first/last name, company, title, business phone number and email address to receive one (1) entry.
Sponsor may add additional methods of entry which will be advertised during the Promotion Period. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
Sponsor and the Promotion Partners are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of BICI badge entry information or online registration information, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Sponsor and the Promotion Partners are not responsible for electronic network, scanner or computer hardware or software malfunction and/or transmission failure, loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions, or any technical or human failures, errors or difficulties of any kind. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.
4) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected to receive a CertiFiber Pro®, model CFP2-100-Q CertiFiber Pro Quad OLTS V2, with Wi-Fi, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $13,900 USD.
There is one (1) prize available with a total ARV of $13,900 USD. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Odds of winning are the same regardless of method of entry.
6) General: Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about May 15, 2018 and the potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email (“Prize Notification”) within two (2) days of the drawing. The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release and IRS form W-9 (collectively “Affidavit”) (unless prohibited by law). The Affidavit must be returned within ten (10) days of Sponsor’s first provision of this document. Potential winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner will be chosen. Return of Prize Notification and/or the Affidavit as undeliverable, or in the event the potential winner cannot be contacted or the potential winner rejects his/her prize, will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Confirmed winner will have the option of accepting the prize personally or assigning it to his/her employer.
In the event of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and there are no substitutions. If, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will award the Grand Prize among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor and the Promotion Partners are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries are void if they contain typographical or other errors. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or created by repetitive programming or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are also void.
All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to Fluke Networks the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Fluke Networks, the Promotion Partners, and their respective products or services, without notice or compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e-mail address, biographical information, or entry.
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, INCURRED OR RESULTING FROM THE WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Sponsor and the Promotion Partners shall not be responsible or liable for any such taxes or expenses incurred by the winner in connection with the receipt or use of the prize.
Sponsor and the Promotion Partners shall not be responsible for any limitations that prevent the prize winner from accepting or using the awarded prize. The failure of Sponsor or the Promotion Partners to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, act of domestic terrorism, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of such parties (excepting compliance with applicable codes or regulations) or other force majeure events will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
7) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in this Promotion, all entrants release Fluke Networks, the Promotion Partners (including without limitation, CommScope), and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion (the “Released Entities”) from any and all liability whatsoever with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Promotion, Sponsor’s administration of this Promotion, or acceptance or use of the prize. Entrants also agree that the Released Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prize. The Sponsor and the Released Entities are not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted. Promotion registration data provided by entrants is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
This Promotion is subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws and regulations. THE WASHINGTON STATE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Should there be a conflict between the laws of Washington and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Washington. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages, and each entrant and the prize winner further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
8) Information about the Winner: For the name of the winner, send an email to email@example.com after May 15, 2018 to receive the name of the Grand Prize winner. In the subject line of the email indicate: Winner Information for Fluke Networks CertiFiber Pro Giveaway.
9) Sponsor: Fluke Networks, 6920 Seaway Boulevard, Everett, WA 98203.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, COMMSCOPE, INC. OF NORTH CAROLINA OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES (THE “COMMSCOPE ENTITIES”). BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE THE COMMSCOPE ENTITIES FROM ANY POTENTIAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION.