If you are importing results into a LinkWare file that was created using LinkWare 7.2, you may see the following error:
This is as a result of a bug in LinkWare 7.2. The fix is to save it as a new file name.
- Close the .flw file you are working on.
- Open your .flw file in LinkWare 9.9
- Click on File > Save As...
- Choose a new name. (It is important you pick a new file name)
- Click Save to save your .flw file as a new name.
Once done, you will be able to carry on as normal. You will not have to repeat the process for this new .flw file.
We're sorry for the inconvenience caused, but the bug in LinkWare 7.2 had to be fixed.