Wireless Tools Survey Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE
All information you provide in participating in this Promotion is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy laws.
1) Description of Promotion – Fluke Networks (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “Fiber QuickMap™ Virtual Demo Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) and will award prizes based on a random selection from all eligible entrants in the Promotion. The Promotion begins 12:00:01 PM U.S. Pacific Time (PT) on July 31, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on August 1, 2014, (“Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility – This Promotion is available only to existing or prior Fluke Networks customers who have received a survey invitation email from the Sponsor. You must be 18 years of age or older and legal residents of Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Singapore, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
The promotion is void in all countries currently under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to include: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, DR of the Congo, Iran Iraq, Liberia (the former regime of Charles Taylor), Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. Please note that the list of sanctions countries ca change at any time, however, a current list can always be located at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs.
Government employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Additionally, employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of Fluke Networks, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, it advertising and promotion agencies and any company involved in the design, execution or production of the Promotion are not eligible. Void anywhere the Fluke Networks® products are not s not certified for sale/use and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) How to Enter – Click through the survey link in your invitation email to access the on-line survey which consists of approximately twenty (20) questions. Complete the registration form with your first/last name, title, company name, company address, country, phone number, and email address. When you have completed the survey in its entirety you will automatically receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person
4) Prizes: Fifty (50) entrants will be randomly selected and each will receive one (1) $50 Amazon Gift Card, Approximate Retail Value, (“ARV”) $50 USD. There are a total of twenty (20) prizes available with a total ARV of all prizes of $2,500 USD. In the event the any winner is a non-U.S. or non-Canadian resident, the prize will be fulfilled as a $50 USD VISA® Gift Card.
5) General: Drawing will be conducted on or about August 7, 2014 and potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email (“Prize Notification”) within two (2) days of the drawing. Winners will be asked to confirm prize acceptance and verify and/or provide an address for the purposes of prize fulfillment. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner will be chosen. Return of Prize Notification and/or the prize itself as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. In compliance with Canadian law, any potential winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill question to be confirmed as a winner.
In the event of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and there are no substitutions. If, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will award prizes from among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, entries or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries are void if they contain typographical or other errors. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or created by repetitive programming or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are also void.
All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to Fluke Networks, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Fluke Networks and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e mail address, biographical information, or entry.
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
6) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in this Promotion, all entrants release Fluke Networks, its parent, subsidiary and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that Fluke Networks’ and its parent, subsidiary, its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prizes. The Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted. Promotion registration data provided by entrants is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE WASHINGTON STATE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
7) Information About the Winner: To receive a list of winners send a self-addressed, postage affixed envelope to: Fluke Networks Wireless Survey Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 12055, Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2055. Requests must be postmarked no later than August 7, 2014.
8) Sponsor: Fluke Networks, Everett, WA 98206-9090.
Amazon.com Inc. is not a sponsor of or in any way affiliated with this Promotion.