Get a comprehensive view of your copper and fiber cabling infrastructure.
LinkWare allows you to manage test data from multiple testers in a single software application. Simply standardize on one test results database program and convert all existing job records by importing data files created with ScanLink or CableManager software.
By downloading the newest version you have access to all the new LinkWare features:
- Manage copper and fiber test results with a single application that supports Fluke Networks’ cable testers
- Deliver professional, customized,graphical reports in a common format for Fluke Networks copper and fiber testers
- Ensure standards compliance with the ability to configure and print documentation
- Increase productivity with simple userinterface and time-saving features
- Automated registration of Versiv-based testers
- Advanced notification of expiring Gold contracts and calibration
- Share files with colleagues and technical support teams
(DOWNLOAD 9.7 NOW) Sign in or create an account to download the latest version of LinkWare Software.
Note: LinkWare replaces the DSP-CMS CableManager software and ScanLink Tools Software, all CMS and ScanLink files are compatible with the new LinkWare software. If you are using a DSP-100, DSP-2000, PentaScanner and SimpliFiber unit – please continue to use LinkWare version 6.2 – download now (Version 6.2, updated December 17, 2010, 13 MB)