LinkWare™ Live Win a Versiv™
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE
1) Description of Promotion - Fluke Networks (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “LinkWare™ Live Win a Versiv™” (the “Promotion”) and will award one (1) Grand Prize based on a random selection from all eligible entrants in the Promotion. The Promotion begins 12:00:01 AM U.S. Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 29, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM U.S. PT on September 28, 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility - Promotion is open to employees of firms, or individuals who are licensed or certified as designers or installers of structured cabling systems who are 18 years of age or older, registered Fluke Network account holders and legal residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam. The promotion is void in all countries currently under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to include: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, DR of the Congo, Iran Iraq, Liberia (the former regime of Charles Taylor), Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. Please note that the list of sanctions countries can change at any time, however, a current list can always be located at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs.
Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of Fluke Networks, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, it advertising and promotion agencies and any company involved in the design, execution or production of the Promotion are not eligible. Further, the promotion is void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law, rule or regulation and anywhere Fluke Networks® products are not certified for sale or use and where the Promotion is prohibited or restricted by law.
3) How to Enter – There are multiple ways to enter:
a) Set up an account on www.linkwarelive.com to receive one (1) entry.
b) Add up to ten (10) additional users to your Versiv™ account to receive one (1) entry for each user added.
c) If you own or have access to a Versiv™ tester, upload a set of test results to your account from the Versiv™ tester to receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) upload of test results per week for up to ten (10) separate weeks for the purposes of automatic entry. A week is defined as any 7-day period beginning at 12:00:01 AM PT on Sunday and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT on the following Sunday during the Promotion Period. NOTE: Alternatively if you do not own or have access to a Versiv™ tester to receive one (1) entry complete the online form available at www.flukenetworks.com/linkwareliverewardsentryform. There is a limit of one online from entry per week for up to ten (10) separate weeks.
There is a limit of twenty-one (21) entries per person/account holder regardless of entry method.
4) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected to receive their choice of one (1) of the following prize options: (a) one (1) DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer™, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $10,950 USD; or (b) one (1) CFP-100-Q Optical Loss Test Set, ARV $12,500 USD; or (c) one (1) OFP-100-Q OTDR ARV $14,976 USD.
There is one (1) prize available with a total retail value ranging from $10,950 USD to $14,976 USD, depending upon which prize option is selected. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received, (i.e., if there are 1,000,000 entries received the odds of winning are 1 in 1,000,000).
5) General: You must be a Fluke Networks account holder at the time of winner selection to be eligible for any prize. Drawing will be conducted on or about October 15, 2015 and the potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email (“Prize Notification”) within two (2) days of the drawing. The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (unless prohibited by law). The Affidavit must be returned within ten (10) days of Sponsor’s first provision of this document. Potential winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner will be chosen. Return of Prize Notification and/or the Affidavit as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
In the event of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and there are no substitutions. If, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will award the Grand Prize among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, entries or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries are void if they contain typographical or other errors. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or created by repetitive programming or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are also void.
All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to Fluke Networks, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Fluke Networks and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e mail address, biographical information, or entry.
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
6) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in this Promotion, all entrants release Fluke Networks, its parent, subsidiary and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that Fluke Networks’ and its parent, subsidiary, its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prizes. The Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted. Promotion registration data provided by entrants is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE WASHINGTON STATE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
7) Information about the Winner: For the name of the winner, send an email to [email protected] after November 1, 2015 to receive the name of the Grand Prize winner. In the subject line of the email indicate: Winner Information for Fluke Networks Win a Versiv.
8) Sponsor: Fluke Networks, Everett, WA 98206-9090.