AirMagnet Spectrum ES™
Portable and affordable, professional-grade RF spectrum analyzer speeds cellular deployments (including DAS and Small Cells)
- Portability for rapid deployment with a USB-based spectrum adapter that can be used with any Windows based laptop or tablet
- Lightweight and mobile solution, so there are no more backaches or tired arms when deploying or verifying hundreds of antennas or small cells a day
- Support for multiple technologies: GSM, CDMA, UMTS and LTE. Scans frequencies between 698 MHz and 2690 MHz
- Easy on the budget, allowing organization-wide deployment of the tool to accelerate execution of deployment and troubleshooting projects
- Get the job done right the first time and prevent costly rework by driving to root cause of network performance issues with zero-day Interference Intelligence to identify, classify and locate any interference source
- Intuitive user flow for verification and troubleshooting, thus lowering the learning curve and accelerating the project
- Automated location-specific carrier and technology lookups to eliminate traditional error-prone and slow manual frequency scanning methods
- Detection of cellular data/voice events and duty cycle to highlight the utilization in the cellular bands
Includes support for multiple technologies: GSM, CDMA, UMTS and LTE. Scans frequencies between 698 MHz and 2690 MHz (with support for 2G/3G/4G).
Note: 1st year Gold support is required and must be purchased separately.
1081 people recommend this product
AirMagnet Spectrum ES is a portable and affordable, professional-grade RF spectrum analyzer that speeds in-building cellular deployments. Rich spectrum graphs with next generation visualization and enhanced in-field productivity features provide intuitive network visibility needed to validate and troubleshoot at every project stage. Scans frequencies between 698 MHz & 2690 MHz (supports 2G/3G/4G).
AirMagnet Spectrum ES includes the industry’s first automated classification and location of RF interference sources, automated location-specific carrier and technology spectrum scan setup which is needed to verify and troubleshoot at every stage of the project lifecycle. These features help ensure offload deployment and troubleshooting are done quickly and correctly.