Register to download the Service Availability Tool
The Service Availability Tool helps network technicians and administrators verify and troubleshoot network services quickly and easily. Step 1: define key servers on your network or across the Internet by name or IP address. Step 2: define the network services running on those servers by application port number or service name. It's that easy.
With the Service Availability Tool you can:
- Quickly verify service port status
- Measure response time
- Create a performance threshold for response time
- Run TCP trace routes
- Save lists of key servers
- Windows® XP and Vista compatible
- 3.3 MB download
- CACE Technologies WinPcap™ required
Phone 800-283-5853 (US/Canada) or 425-446-4519 (other locations).
For additional information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.