Register to Download:
IP Inspector™ Software – Free Download
Please submit the form to the right and we will email you a link to download the IP Inspector Software.
Discover active IPv4 and IPv6 devices and open TCP application ports on your Ethernet network with the IP Inspector™ Software utility. Quickly identify network changes over time. Export the results to document your network.
Device and TCP port discovery is simple. Step 1: specify an IP address range to scan. Step 2: Define the TCP ports to test. It’s that easy.
With the IP Inspector software utility you can:
- Identify active devices within a user-defined IPv4 address range
- Discover host name, host MAC and IPv6 address for a responding device
- Identify open TCP application ports
- Detect IP state changes over time
- Export the results for further analysis and documentation
- Save test profiles for future testing
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista and 7 compatible
- 2.4MB download
- IPv6 discovery requires EUI-64 based link local (FE80/64) IPv6 addressing
For additional information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone 800-283-5853 (US/Canada) or 425-446-4519 (other locations).