DTX2Versiv Cash Back Rebate Offer
Official Terms & Conditions
1) Description of Offer – Fluke Networks, a division of Fluke Electronics Corporation in the United States and of Fluke Electronics LP in Canada (together, the “Sponsor” or “Fluke Networks”) is offering the “DTX2Versiv Trade-In Offer” (the “Offer”) pursuant to which Sponsor will provide rebates by check and free Fluke Networks products to customers who (i) purchase an eligible Versiv model as listed below, in new condition from an authorized Fluke Networks U.S. or Canadian distributor (“Qualifying Products”) during the period of January 2 to June 29, 2018 (“Qualifying Purchase Period”) that are submitted pursuant to the rebate offer claim procedures described in these Official Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”), (ii) complete a trade-in of a qualifying DTX CableAnalyzer™, as further described below.
This Offer cannot be combined with respect to the purchase of any Qualifying Product or Gold support with any other discounts, credits, rebates or other special offers from the Sponsor applicable to the purchase of that Qualifying Product or Gold support.
2) Eligibility – The Offer is open to persons currently residing or physically located in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada that already own a Fluke Networks DTX CableAnalyzer™ for the purposes of their business. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and overseas military installations, and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply to the Offer.
The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Offer:
- Employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of (i) distributors or (ii) competing tool manufacturers.
- Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or its distributors and representatives.
3) Disclaimer - Sponsor and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, professional advisors, distributors, representatives, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible or have any liability for: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (b) any Offer disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human or other intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer.
4) Rebate Offer Claim Procedures -
- Purchase a new Qualifying Product during the Qualifying Purchase Period from an authorized Fluke Networks U.S. or Canadian distributor. (For a list of authorized distributors visit www.flukenetworks.com/wheretobuy)
- Make a legible photocopy of the invoice(s) or receipt(s) for the above purchase(s). Highlight or circle the Qualifying Product, the corresponding Gold support agreement SKU (if any), and the date of the purchase on the legible copy of the invoice or receipt. If you have made the purchase of more than one (1) Qualifying Product, each Qualifying Product and Gold support agreement SKU purchased must be documented separately.
Complete the Rebate Claim Form (“Claim Form”) in its entirety. (Claim Forms are available at http://www.flukenetworks.com/request/trade-your-dtx-today). To qualify for the "DTX Owner Gold" rebate amounts, include the Gold support number for the active DTX Gold support agreement. NOTE: The information on the Claim Form MUST match the person or business that made the purchase of the Qualifying Product, the corresponding Gold support agreement and the separate, previously purchased and active Gold support agreement for any Fluke Networks product; the rebate by check will be issued ONLY to the person or business who made the purchase of the Qualifying Product, the Gold corresponding support agreement, and the previously purchased and active Gold support agreement for any Fluke Networks product, in each case as documented on the invoice(s). Employees of a business purchaser act as that purchaser’s agent and must ensure that the rebate check is provided to that business for its benefit.
If Qualifying Products were purchased by an employee for his or her employer, then the employee agrees to take all action necessary to cause the rebate awarded under this Offer to be delivered promptly to his or her employer, and to provide Sponsor evidence of such delivery upon request. In addition, each such employee is solely responsible for complying with his or her employer’s policies applicable to the Offer.
Package the qualifying DTX CableAnalyzer(s) that you are trading in (the “Trade-In Product”) with the legible photocopy of the invoice and the completed Claim Form (your “Claim Submission”) and mail it to:
US Fluke Networks Promotions Department ATTN: DTX2Versiv Rebate Program Fluke Electronics Corporation 6920 Seaway Boulevard Mailstop 279F Everett, WA 98203 Canada Fluke Networks Promotions Department ATTN: DTX2Versiv Rebate Program Fluke Electronics LP 400 Britannia Road Unit 1 Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Important NOTE: You must affix adequate/correct postage for mailing this package, and your mailing must be postmarked no later than thirty (30) days after the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product indicated on the invoice. Example: If your invoice for your purchase of a Qualifying Product is dated March 1, 2018, your Claim Submission must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2018.
- If your Claim Submission is not postmarked within such thirty (30) day period, your Claim Submission is void and will not be honored. You are responsible for all postage and other costs to send your Claim Submission to the Sponsor. If your Claim Submission is determined to be invalid by the Sponsor for any reason in its sole discretion, the Sponsor will return your Claim Submission to you at no cost to you; however, the Sponsor will not reimburse you for any postage or other costs you incurred to send your Claim Submission to the Sponsor.
5) Rebate Amounts and Free Products - Based on the type of Qualifying Products purchased and Trade-In Products submitted per the procedures in these Terms, a rebate check for the amount shown below will be issued to the entity trading in the Trade-In Product. US customers will receive the rebate amounts shown in US dollars; Canadian customers will receive the rebate amounts shown in Canadian dollars. For invoices received including Gold support purchased for the Qualifying Product, Fluke Networks will also ship either a copper kit, a copper kit and a fiber kit or an FI-7000 FIberInspector Pro, based on model purchased, as described in the table below to the entity trading in the Trade-In Product.
6) Additional Gold Support - Customers with active Gold contracts at time of purchase are eligible for extensions to their Gold support, based on the invoice date (“Purchase date”) shown in the table below. This additional Gold support will be added to any purchased Gold for that product and any transferred Gold from the traded-in product as detailed on the appropriate form.
NOTE: Only one Trade-In Product may be submitted for each Qualifying Product purchased. To qualify for the “Gold Owner” discounts, purchaser must have an active Gold support agreement for product Fluke Networks DTX Series product purchased prior to the time the purchase of the Qualifying Product.
|Cash Rebate Amount||Add Gold Support to your Versiv Order and Get|
|Versiv Model Purchased||DTX Gold Owner||DTX Non-Gold Owner|
CFP2-100-Qi OR CFP-100-Qi
DSX2-5000Qi OR DSX-5000Qi
|$3,150||$2,000||Fiber Kit2 plus Copper Kit|
DSX2-8000QOi OR DSX-8000QOi
|$4,000||$3,000||FI-7000 FiberInspector™ Pro|
1includes IS 60 ProTool™ Kit, and IntelliTone™ Kit (models 11293000 and MT-8200-60-KIT)
2includes Enhanced Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit, four ea. SC-SC Multimode and four ea. SC-SC Singlemode Test Reference Cords (models NFC-Kit-Case-E, MRC-50EFC-SCSCKIT, and SRC-9-SCSC-KIT)
7) Additional Terms and Conditions -
- One DTX CableAnalyzer main unit with display and remote unit constitutes a “Trade-In Product” and must be traded-in for each eligible Qualifying Product purchased to qualify for the Offer.
- Any Gold support value remaining in effect on the Trade-In Unit(s) will be applied to a Gold support agreement for the Qualifying Product, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- A given invoice for any Qualifying Product purchase, including multiple Qualifying Product purchases, may be submitted only once; invoices submitted more than once are invalid.
- Rebate checks are not transferable and cannot be assigned to any other party.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to verify any sales invoice or other documentation submitted in connection with this Offer.
- All claim materials submitted in connection with this Offer, including all Trade-In Products, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned (unless your Claim Submission is invalid, as described above).
- All information on the Claim Form must be provided and all information must be completely legible, as the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Any Claim Forms determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be incomplete or illegible/inaccurate Claim Forms will be void and will not be honored.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, credits, rebates or other special offers from the Sponsor.
- Please allow at least 8 to 10 weeks after the Sponsor’s receipt of a complete Claim Submission to receive your rebate check and free products (if any).
- Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the free product with another free product of equal or greater value to honor that request. No cash substitutes are allowed for any reason.
- All interpretations of these Terms and other determinations made by the Sponsor in administering this Offer shall be final, binding and conclusive in all respects.
8) Release of Liability, Indemnification - Except where otherwise prohibited by law, by participating in the Offer, you release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any liability whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, including any tax liability or loss of opportunity, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential, arising in any way out of this Offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Sponsor’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any Claim Submission that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after its receipt by the Sponsor) beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor; (d) any damages due to the operation of the postal or any similar service; or (e) any tax liability incurred by you.
9) Miscellaneous - The Offer and these Terms will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. You agree to be bound by these Terms and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Offer or any person's participation in the Offer should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or conduct of the Offer, or if the Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of conducting the Offer as planned without liability or inconvenience. If this occurs, Sponsor will, to the extent feasible, fulfill qualifying Claim Submissions received before such impairment. Participants who violate these Terms, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Offer, tamper with the operation of the Offer or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Sponsor, its affiliated persons, the Offer or any other participant (in each case as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from participation in the Offer.
10) Questions - If you have any questions about these Terms or the Offer, please email them to email@example.com or send written questions to: Fluke Networks, ATTN: DSX2Versiv Trade In, 6920 Seaway Blvd., M/S 246, Everett, WA 98203, USA
11) Sponsor Address Information -
Fluke Electronics Corporation
6920 Seaway Boulevard
Everett, WA 98203
Fluke Electronics LP
400 Britannia Road Unit 1
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
12) Copyright Notice –This Offer and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2017 by Fluke Electronics Corporation. All rights reserved.
13) Trademark Notice –Fluke Networks is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation.