Design and deploy your wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance
AirMagnet Survey is the industry's most accurate solution for planning and designing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. It calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful WLAN deployment.
AirMagnet Survey goes beyond just verifying RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The end result is a complete Wi-Fi "weather map" of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics.
- 802.11a/b/g/n and 4.9 GHz site surveying of indoor and outdoor networks
- Now with 802.11ac network support!
- "Real-world" measurements provide accurate deployment guidance
- 802.11n, voice & spectrum surveys
- Customized reporting to save time and deliver reports based on project requirements
- Multi-Floor Deployments
- Unique RF Spectrum and Voice-over-WLAN Surveys
- Independent ROI analysis of WLAN Infrastructure options
- Visualize Coverage Differences over Time
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner
Simply fill out the form on the right to download this FREE Product Demo
Note: Once you submit this request, you will get an email from Fluke Networks Information with instructions on how to download the demo. Please note that a valid email address is required in order to view the demo. With this demo version, you will not be able to print, merge data files, save projects or generate reports.