- Choose the right Copper TesterSee our Complete Selection Guide for Copper Testing Tools
- Introducing LinkWare™ Live Test Results Management ServiceUpload and consolidate Versiv test results from remote sites and track project status from smart devices
- Virtualization + fiber + datacentersAs storage, virtualization and converged networks demand more bandwidth, you need tools and techniques to keep your fiber at peak efficiency. Fluke Networks has them.
- Why Upgrade to Versiv™Here are 5 Reasons
- Test MPO Trunks 95% FasterMultiFiber™ Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits is the first tester to automate MPO fiber testing. Learn more about how this new tool takes the complexity out of testing MPO fiber trunks.
Companies expect their twisted pair cabling to work flawlessly, but corners cut during design, installation and testing result in network downtime which translates to wasted resources and lost revenue. This can be avoided by cable installers that are capable of certifying cabling installations to industry standards and network technicians who can find faults quickly. From 100BASE-T to tomorrow’s advanced twisted pair technology, Fluke Networks is the industry’s most trusted partner for cabling certification.
Data centers and enterprises rely heavily on optical fiber cabling to support the exploding demand for bandwidth, so being able to test its quality is critical to maximize network performance and uptime. Fluke Networks’ industry-leading portfolio of innovative fiber optic cable test and certification solutions are used worldwide by technicians and installers because of their ease-of-use, accuracy, and durability.
Versiv Cabling Certification SystemEverything you need to certify, manage and report on your cable installation projects.
Improve the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for testing Cat 6A and Class FA while meeting draft IEC Level V.
Improve the efficiency of fiber certification.
Choose the Right Tester!
Think Trunk Cables Don’t Need Testing? MultiFiber Pro Shows One Installation Contractor They Certainly Do
Issues with trunk cables can often sneak into an installation unrecognized. After all, this cable is generally pre-tested and certified, so it must be fine. That common perception was certainly shared by one East Coast-based installation contractor, who nevertheless was experiencing persistent issues with a particular project. In fact, the problem was so intractable that despite repeatedly examining, cleaning and re-testing the links with their OTDR unit, installers were unable to isolate the issue. And as a result, they were watching job profitability vanish in a haze of additional man-hours.
The company was put in touch with Fluke Networks, and quickly learned that, although the installers had the best fiber testing tools on the market, they weren’t the right ones. Moreover, it turned out that “pre-tested and certified” didn’t actually provide the guarantee they thought. Fluke Networks showed the contractor how the company’s MultiFiber Pro can rapidly troubleshoot the thorniest fiber trunk issues.
Simple-to-use fiber-loss tester with advanced time-saving features. Choose from various kits with configurations to meet your fiber verification, inspection, and cleaning needs.